BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sabrina D.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I absolutely loved the finish and longevity, but I ended up returning it because it smells like paint. Bummer.
Chelsea A.
Amarillo, TX
This product in my opion is just ok. It makes my akin look and feel very dry. The price however, was excellent.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Full coverage all day wearing foundation. Not heavy or cake feeling like others. Lots of shades to choose from.
vanessa b.
Langley
This product goes on great and it last long enough for the price my only complaint it that it smells like paint
Nichole C.
Amazing! I love that it has an applicator. It looks so good on me and it's very affordable. I would recommend.
Samantha__samanthaa S.
Fort Worth
Review for: Amber Beige more...
My favorite foundation it's so perfect and is very good coverage and the price is so affordable love it so much
Cheyenne C.
So amazing for the price. Wet n wild has really stepped it up these past few years and I am so pumped about it.
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This has to be my holy grail drugstore foundation ! I love the way it looks and it last me all day ! I love it!
zuleyni f.
boston
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I do not like it very much because of its low coverage. I also feel that it dries my skin and transfers a lot.
Katharine N.
Crete
The product drys down weird. I don’t like the little spatula applicator! It’s a super liquidity foundation too
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??