BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kayli S.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
i’m pretty oily , so it does get oily throughout the day. it’s beautiful though, it’s just your skin.. better!
Hannah B.
Great coverage, light weight, stays all day! Only issue I have with it is the smell! Other than that it’s great
Chelsea A.
Amarillo, TX
This product in my opion is just ok. It makes my akin look and feel very dry. The price however, was excellent.
Tina K.
I have always been a fan of EET and wild. They did a great job on this foundation. Its at a good price as well
Mallory C.
Claremore
Review for: Amber Beige more...
I didn't have this shade, but the coverage is fantastic and the shade I have matches my skin tone beautifully.
Liv L.
Naperville, IL
Such a great drugstore foundation. Matte, long lasting, and for $5 you can’t go wrong. Great shade range, too.
Matthew M.
Portland
Very long wearing, blends amazing and best with a sponge. Just smells like paint thinner and needs more shades.
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This has to be my holy grail drugstore foundation ! I love the way it looks and it last me all day ! I love it!
Stephanie C.
Highlands, TX
Just got it yesterday and I love it. Super amazing and cheap. Totally worth the money, looks great on my skin.
vanessa b.
Langley
This product goes on great and it last long enough for the price my only complaint it that it smells like paint
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??