BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Tristin O.
N Smithfield, RI
This is literally one of my favorite foundations EVER. I remember when this first came out everybody was raving about it and for all the right reasons. This foundation has great coverage, I want to say medium to full and is buildable, it feels light on the skin and it lasts ALL day. It is a pretty liquidy foundation and the applicator is a spatula which is different but still effective. I’d most definitely prefer a pump but for the price of $5 I really can’t beat it. My only complaint is that the smell at first is horrendous. It literally smells like paint but luckily once dry the smell is gone.
Mary Jane V.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Cream Beige more...
I was so excited to try this foundation after seeing so many youtubers rave about it. Pick it up while I was at the drug store.

It felt very light weight on the skin. But it was really hard to find a shade that worked for me. The undertones were either really pink or really yellow. And it was a light to medium coverage.

And I just couldn’t get over the scent, it smells like paint. I also wasn’t a very big fan of the applicator. It’s a spatula, and I don’t like the fact of swiping it on my face and then sticking it back into the bottle. I would appreciated if it just didn’t have an applicator.
Jade R.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I loved this foundation when I first started using it. I loved the coverage and the finish. I know that some people have complained about the smell of the foundation, but I have honestly never noticed it. I wish it came with a pump because I'm not a fan of applying it with the little spatula-type thing.

I also noticed that this foundation breaks up around my cheek/jaw area after a few hours of wear, and sometimes it doesn't seem to stick or sink into my skin.

Overall, I think this foundation is great for the price, but I'm not sure if I will repurchase it after I run out.
Amy Kristin V.
Hot Springs , AR
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I actually really enjoy this foundation especially for the price! I really like the finish but it can look a little heavy on my dry skin so I use the MAC fix+ as a setting spray and that helps it look a little more natural and dewy. I’m surprised that I like the spatula applicator because I normally prefer a pump but the spatula works well. Probably not the most hygienic option but I don’t mind it! It is about a medium coverage but definitely buildable to full coverage. I have a lot of redness and freckles and it covers them well. Best drugstore foundation I’ve used! My only complaint is that it doesn’t have very good staying power so I wouldn’t wear this on your double shift or for a long day!
Jennifer W.
This is a decent Foundation option for the drug store. Very reasonably priced and is an inexpensive option. I'm not a fan of the scent it's very strong and overpowering and smells kind of like Play-Doh which is not appealing. I don't mind the packaging I love that it's glass packaging and it has like this dauber or stick like thing that's attached to the lid which might bother some people but I actually like it. It's a medium coverage but can be buildable. I do find that this can look kind of dry or cakey in areas so not always the greatest option for me but in a pinch it'll do.
Victoria S.
For a $5 drugstore liquid foundation, this stuff it the BEST. I apply over a primer using a damp beauty sponge and it makes my skin look dewy and flawless. I always receive compliments about how good my makeup looks when I wear this product. It has a nice medium coverage and is fairly buildable. Plus, this foundation comes in my exact shade (nude ivory). I have very fair, neutral toned skin and usually have a hard time finding foundation shades that aren't either too yellow or two pink for me. I love that every shade if this product comes in warm, cool, or neutral undertones.
Caroline O.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I tried the Photofocus foundation in Shell Ivory, a fair neutral color. The color was a good match and the product was easy to apply, however it defined wrinkles and dry spots and somewhat sunk into my pores. My skin looked absolutely awful up close, but it actually looked really good from far away and in photos, living up to the name. I also found that it was hard to build up, it separated when I tried to blend on a second layer but it worked well when I put more on my face during the application process.
Z K.
Love the foundation. At the price, it is an amazing foundation. I got it when everyone on YouTube was raving about it and I was running out of my l'oreal infallible which had been discontinued for the tube version.
Now, this foundation comes with a little Spatula end which I believe is for application directly to the face but I am not comfortable with that so I smear the foundation from the Spatula on the brush and then on the face. So a pump would've been great. Once it's on, is a whole other story. It's full coverage and it sets fast. So you have to work fast. It does smell like paint but it's not something that you can smell for too long. It goes away. The lasting power is great although I do find it settling in my laugh lines but you got to set those areas well with setting powder. I have found it to be a foundation that you really need to remove well with possibly a double cleansing process as it tends to break me out when I've been lazy with the removal. I have very sensitive acne-prone skin and anything can become a reason for a breakout. All that being said, I love the foundation! Totally recommend it. And totally recommend taking it off well.
Kimberly H.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I saw that everyone was using this and had to get on the band wagon, because I'm easily influenced by others bad decisions. This foundation, which I applied with both a beauty blender and a stippling brush, seemed to apply well and felt pretty good on the skin. I never got to wear it long because it smelled like straight up paint. It had the most grotesque smell ever and I couldn't get it out of my head. I kept thinking my skin was going to melt off from the chemical that was causing the smell. I threw it away without getting to know how it actually performed. Dramatic? Yes. Just smell it and sense the unnecessary feeling of panic set in. 😵😷
Alesha V.
Federal Way
Out of the other 3 foundations that I am using this one is my 2nd favorite. It’s under $7 and you can find it at any drug store. Cheapest place is Walmart. My shade is Nude Ivory 363C and it happens to be the lightest shade in their range. I feel like it matches my skin tone okay, but sometimes comes off a little too dark. I love the consistency of this foundation. It isn’t heavy feeling and I don’t sweat my face off like I do with some of my other foundations. It tends to stay in place really well. However by the end of the day I have no foundation on my nose or my chin. And that’s during a 10 hour day with no touch ups. I absolutely hate the smell of this foundation with a passion. It smells like a can of wet paint. It makes me wonder what exactly they used that would make this product smell like a toxic chemical that you are about to put on your face.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?