BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Nanii S.
bronx, NY
Has pretty good coverage, affordable but omg it stinks like terpuntine ughhhh hopefully they will address it soon
Jeni D.
Review for: Porcelain more...
One of the best drug store foundations. Medium buildable coverage. Four stars only because it smells like paint.
Margó W.
Love the finish and the coverage. The only issue I have is the smell of the foundation. It gives off paint vibes.
Desiree P.
Castle Rock, CO
Review for: Classic Beige more...
My absolute favorite foundation from the drugstore! Its medium to full coverage and does not cake on my dry skin.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
This is a great drug store foundation. It applies easily and is beautiful blended out. It has buildable coverage.
Angelica M.
Modesto, CA
I am super particular in what foundations I use because I don't like that cakey look. This is by far my favorite!
Ruby C.
Hillsboro, OR
I absolutely loved this foundation i is so full coverage on me and it doesnt feel cakey and its super affordable!
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
Very good product doesn't make your face feel heavy or flaky love how it feels has alot of shades to choose from
Elizabeth B.
Worcester, MA
My favorite foundation OMG love how it covers my pores and the smooth on my face. Not heavy at all. Just perfect.
Sophie V.
Allen
Review for: Porcelain more...
Everyone loves this foundation but it's so cakey on my skin. I have acne and texture but it just looks terrible.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??