BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this Foundation it feels lightweight on your skin and covers everything my number 1 summer use
Jasmyn A.
Deltona , FL
I liked the foundation but it seemed to make my face oiler than ever. And the colors aren't that good of a range.
Brooke G.
Harrisburg, AR
Omg! Y'all this foundation is amazing! Great coverage and it only cost me $2! Everyone should definitely try it!
Becca B.
Monticello, IN
My new favorite foundation!! It lasts all day, full coverage but light weight. I won't be buying anything else!!
Brittany M.
Indianapolis , IN
Such a great foundation for a great price. It's about medium coverage. I wish it came in different shades though.
Kayla S.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great foundation for your money. You also get a really cool spatula that makes application really easy
Liv L.
Naperville, IL
Such a great drugstore foundation. Matte, long lasting, and for $5 you can’t go wrong. Great shade range, too.
Chelsea P.
Mooresville, MO
All time hands down favorite foundation. Other than it smelling like paint when you first apply, its beautiful.
Brittney K.
Renovo, PA
Great coverage! Very matte finish which is amazing. No shine, doesn’t smear or smudge through out the day. Love
Tara P.
How is this so cheap yet so Good? I have normal to dry skin and this looks as good as my high end foundations!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??