BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Anais T.
Review for: Other more...
I am in love with this drugstore Foundation. This is the only drugstore foundation that keep me matte and dose not keep me oily.
Lisa D.
Woodbury, MN
This foundation has great coverage for the price, but it feels very heavy and has a strong smell. I like the way it looks though.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
looks super beautiful on skin and is such a low cost product. Only down fall is I have oily skin and it doesn’t protect it much.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this foundation so much. It's not to heavy on the skin and you could just put it on and go. One of my favorite foundation.
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this on a whim and am pleasantly surprised! Lasts all day and makes my skin look amazing. Doesn't oxidize and wears well.
nayeli C.
pixley, CA
This foundation is one of my favorite drugstore foundations I really recommended it ,its cheap affordable and really good quality
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
Let me just for only $4 something omg! This foundation rocks! Especially for oily skin. Def recommend and lasts for a long time.
Hayley D.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
The formula is so easy to work with, it does smell kinda like paint thinner but it’s worth it to smell it. I love the applicator!
Shayla D.
IRONDALE, AL
Wet and Wild has come a very long way...in middle school I used the lippies and polishes...but now this foundation is the bomb!!!
Paola L.
Sanford, FL
The wet n’ wild foundation is a perfect substitution when your daily fav foundation runs out. You won’t even tell the difference.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?