BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Hannah M.
Bluefield, WV
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
My favorite drugstore foundation! I’ve already gone through 2 bottles! Only downside is the smell when applying.
Christina S.
Mansfield
I know so many people love this foundation, but it's just too much, the coverage is great, but it looks so Camry.
Christina g.
Los Angeles, CA
Full coverage light weight foundation...my face looks flawless after one application I love it its very buildable
Stephanie B.
Such an affordable product with good coverage! It does take me a few minutes to get over the paint smell though!
Meghan H.
Nampa, ID
One of the best foundations out there! Also you can't beat the price for 5 bucks! I love the shade range as well.
Cristina H.
Wichita Ks
Love this foundation. It applys on smooth and pretty. I like the spatula it makes it easier to apply on my face.
Daniella H.
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite foundations. It's got a medium coverage and goes on easily. Cheap too
Alyssa B.
Warren, Ohio
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Such a nice foundation for dry skin! I love the Finnish! Not the biggest fan of the applicator but it’s so nice!
Nanii S.
bronx, NY
Has pretty good coverage, affordable but omg it stinks like terpuntine ughhhh hopefully they will address it soon
Paulina R.
Houston
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Good foundation at an affordable price. It was very easy to apply. Can’t say I loved it but over all it was okay.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??