BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Vanessa S.
The wet n wild photo focus foundation is my favorite drugstore foundation it gives my middle coverage and I love it
Becca E.
Fort Meade
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
The coverage i’d say isn’t the best and it smells a lot like paint, but it blends well and is pretty long lasting.
Brooklynn D.
Gadsden
I am absolutely in love with this foundation. The only problem is that even the lightest one is still a little dark
Ashley M.
Auburn
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Love this foundation. Deffinently full coverage. very affordable and i find that it covers better then most brands.
Yaquelin V.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Amazing product but at the end when your done with your make up it comes off with just a wipe which I don’t like !
Rosi P.
Melrose Park, IL
My sister in law gave me this foundation and i really like the coverage! It matches my skin tone perfectly as well.
Veronica M.
Phoenix, AZ
Easily my favorite drugstore foundation! I was so surprised with this product, amazing quality for the price point!
Catrall S.
I love this foundation and it is smooth on my face. It doesn't make me break out at all. It is not oily on my face.
Tara E.
El Paso, TX
This product has been my ride or dies foundation as of recent and I'm sooooooo obsessed with it! It's a must have!
Katie J.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Soft Beige, Nude Ivory more...
Best foundation especially for the price, there is no way to beat it, absolutely stunning, blendable, and buildable
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??