BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Lisa T.
Milton
I literally just used this product today but I like it so far. It has been recommended to me by several other people.
AllisonVargas.💄♎️💀 V.
Los Angeles
One of the best drugstore foundations. It’s beautiful & coverage is medium to full. Leaves the skin looking flawless.
Chelsea H.
I like this product for quick looks. I don't use it alone. I always end up mixing it to make it work for my dry skin.
Stephanie t.
Orlando, FL
Love this foundation it truly has full coverage leaves skin flawless last a long time as well. Def as of now my go 2
M I.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
the color you choose for your skin looks good when you put it on, but after a while it stops getting a lighter shade
Emma C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this foundation! It gives me a natural look! It does. It doesnt cover up my freckles! But helps cover up qqqq
Maria A.
Odessa, TX
One of my favorite foundations . Nothing beats the price & the finish of it . Highly highly recommend this product !
Camryn F.
DuBois
My favorite foundation. Does not have the most pleasant smell but covers beautifully and is very liquid which I like
Vanessa M.
I currently use this foundation. It has great coverage. It makes my skin look good. It doesn't leave that oily look.
Aimee S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I heard such great things about this. While it does have full coverage, it's so patchy and overly drying on my skin.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?