BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Allison B.
Millfield, OH
This foundation is so affordable and applies so well, this is my favorite drug store foundation! Very medium coverage
thelma r.
Torrance
I love this product it is one of the best one there could be of the wet n wild product I'm In the color desert bejch
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
My favorite drugstore foundation! It's got great coverage and I feel like my skin can breathe! Love this foundation.
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I’m usually used to full coverage foundations but this is a nice change, and it is a perfect match to my skin color.
Andi T.
Not my favorite foundation. It wears oddly on my skin and wears off too easily. It doesn't have much coverage either.
Makayla M.
Reno , NV
Love this foundation! It doesn't go anywhere cons: the smell it has a paint smell but not bad once it's in the face.
Vanessa B.
Attalla, AL
It applies smoothly and blends easily. I use it with primer, setting powder, and setting spray and it lasts all day.
AllisonVargas.💄♎️💀 V.
Los Angeles
One of the best drugstore foundations. It’s beautiful & coverage is medium to full. Leaves the skin looking flawless.
Katy C.
Redding, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Full coverage, buildable, not cakey nor oily feeling. Doesn't feel heavy nor cakes up. I love this foundation a lot!
Maria A.
Odessa, TX
One of my favorite foundations . Nothing beats the price & the finish of it . Highly highly recommend this product !
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??