BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Brooke B.
Ware, MA
This is one of the best drugstore foundations ever. It has a medium to full coverage. But it smells like paint. I really recommend
Angeline S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wet n wild has stepped up their game since my days! They are taking name brands and putting them to shame! Great for a budget babe!
Maddie W.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
My skin is very oily and it made it seem worse. The price was great but to make it look like I had any on I had to add a lot to it.
Ashley M.
Arvada
Purchased at: Walmart
This provides full coverage and had a fairly wide variety of shades. The finish seems to get an oily look after wearing it all day.
kasey f.
williams
This foundation is great! The coverage is full and I absolutely love it. This has a dewy finish and is great for combination skin.
Delaney N.
Lewiston, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
So great and so cheap which is great for me, not a big fan that it’s not a pump cuz I have to use the stick to dab it onto my face
Lillian H.
Marissa, IL
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Very affordable. Love this foundation & wet n wild. Works for my skin. Medium coverage. Like the packaging. Great drugstore option.
Keyona V.
Jacksonville , FL
This foundation is now my holy grail. $5 for an amazing full coverage foundation. It does have a bit of a smell but it is worth it
Madisson R.
The covers on my pores but it smells like wet paint. It's easy to blend and feels very soft however also very cheap for the quality
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Really enjoyed the product and great price. I love the packaging and the spatula that is included. It smells very strongly of paint
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?