BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Chelsea H.
I like this product for quick looks. I don't use it alone. I always end up mixing it to make it work for my dry skin.
Sarah A.
This foundation is alright, it doesn't blend out as well as others i have tried but it does good for the price point.
Jeannie J.
Bronx , NY
I love this foundation!! I have black spot around my face and it covers all the spots . And it's so beautiful on me .
Stephanie t.
Orlando, FL
Love this foundation it truly has full coverage leaves skin flawless last a long time as well. Def as of now my go 2
Ashley R.
My go too foundation! Not only does it last long, the orice is awesome!!! I never had any issues with this foundation
US x.
Killeen
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Its affordable . A lot amount for the price . Good coverage . Buildable . wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
Really nice duper for the Estée Lauder double wear foundation I totally recommend plus they have a good shade range!
Brittany L.
Edmonton, KY
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This has recently been my go to foundation, it’s really good for my skin and looks flawless and really good coverage.
M I.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
the color you choose for your skin looks good when you put it on, but after a while it stops getting a lighter shade
Karol A.
West Palm Beach
Love highly recommend this foundation besides that the applicator is amazing the formula to this foundation is great!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??