BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Gabby C.
Wilmington, MA
Review for: Porcelain more...
the shade match was amazing! this is a great dupe for the make up forever ultra HD foundation at a fraction of the price.
Felicity P.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Amber Beige more...
Love this foundation! Can't beat the coverage and formula for the price!! The hype is worth every penny of this product!
Leah R.
Troy, MI
Just ok not really what I was hoping it to be ! It's a great price but I didn't like the coverage or how it blended out .
Valerie F.
Trujillo Alto, PR
Love this foundation! I start it to used it this pas month. And stays all day long! Is not cakey and blends beautifully.
Tiffany C.
Tampa, FL
My other favorite foundation I use just love how it gives you the coverage you need! I’ll give this product two thumbs up
Mattie G.
Holy grail foundation! Super affordable and high coverage! Does work under all sorts of lighting would highly recommend!
Griselda M.
I barely started using this foundation & it's so good. I get no flashback on it. I love the skin tones they all come in.
Riley C.
Bradenton, FL
Great foundation! Easy to find shade and apples easily. Sheer to medium coverage and great for an easy day or school day
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I like the coverage of this product and the little applicator but it oxidized really bad on me and made me look orange :/
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I can not believe how well this foundation works on my skin and the coverage is perfect as it's medium too full coverage
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?