BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Samantha G.
I love this foundation it makes my skin look better and it easy to work with it covers all my acne it a good foundation
👠👗Yazmin S.
Houston , TX
Review for: Desert Beige more...
This photo focus foundation I like very much is very beautiful on the skin is medium coverage but you can work at high,
jasmin g.
Taft
This is my holy grail foundation. I feel in love with it the first time i wore it! I cant replace it at all! It's great
Kasi B.
Fairfield
I have tried many foundations and this happens to be the best yet for me has amazing coverage and is very lightweight.
princess b.
It tends to wear off and break me out but it does give me full coverage. It has a dewy look of you use it the right way
Alessandra R.
I love this foundation and how it wears ! I have oily skin and it's perfect ! The spatially helps apply the make up too
Becky A.
Review for: Golden Beige, Buff Bisque more...
One of the best, less expensive foundations I have ever tried! I definitely recommend for anyone who is a makeup lover.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
One of my favorite foundations and i love it it’s amazing how they cover my imperfections in my face y’all need to try
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really affordable and is a great formula seems to go on good and makes my skin feel great
Lauren Y.
Concord
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is a great CHEAP foundation! Really good coverage and makes your skin look smooth! I really like it and recommend
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??