BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
This product is very affordable, but also great coverage. I feel like they offer a huge variety for skin types, and colors.
Maryluh c.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I like it but I love the foundation that it’s fulll coverage 👌🏻 so it’s ok but like I said I love full coverage foundation
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I just got this and have to say not bad for the price has little paint smell to it but goes away fast and covers very well.
ashly v.
It gave ne coverage but not a lot. But it was a good product. It kinda look natural. I always put it on when i put makeup.
Itzel G.
Milwaukee
My everyday/go to foundation because it has such a great coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the face like other foundations
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
YALLLLLL, never would I have thought a foundation this cheap would be this good! Other than the smell, I adore this formula
kala a.
Kent City, MI
Review for: Porcelain more...
Good for the price. I use it for work and it does oxidizes after a while, but I work in a physically demanding atmosphere.
Traci M.
I just bought this product and I absolutely love It! It makes my skin look flawless. Don't have any doubts just try it out!
Kennadi O.
I wore this foundation to prom. It looked flawless in all of my pictures. It has crazy coverage for only being around 5.00$
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?