BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Tiffany C.
Tampa, FL
My other favorite foundation I use just love how it gives you the coverage you need! I’ll give this product two thumbs up
Cheyenne B.
Greenville, SC
I love this foundation. It blends so well and I have never had any issues with it. It really gives you that photo finish!
Maria P.
Love the spatula. This foundation is great for the price. Long wearing and very build able. I would say medium coverage.
Griselda M.
I barely started using this foundation & it's so good. I get no flashback on it. I love the skin tones they all come in.
Gabby C.
Wilmington, MA
Review for: Porcelain more...
the shade match was amazing! this is a great dupe for the make up forever ultra HD foundation at a fraction of the price.
Matt S.
It works very nice. It doesn't dry skin out godsend suck Hegel l oblige icebox kuch Ozark isb17 dk di dc j I by c fb Jud
Carley R.
The foundation goes on well and lasts thru the day. But it smells bad and breaks up on my nose. Thats my only complaint.
Kriss B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Amo con locura esta base, precio increíble, calidad increíble, tonos excelentes y lo mejor de todo es que es Cruelty Free
Hope S.
This foundation is so natural looking And has a great finish, very skinlike my new favorite foundation and so affordable!
Felicity P.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Amber Beige more...
Love this foundation! Can't beat the coverage and formula for the price!! The hype is worth every penny of this product!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??