BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
sara w.
newberg, OR
BEST drug store foundation out there!!! it does smell kinda weird (reminds me of runts candy) but for 6$!!!??? how can i even complain
jade g.
This foundation is not my favorite by any means. It left my pores looking huge and i couldn't find a goos skin color for my skin tone.
Hailey M.
Susanville, Ca
a very nice gorgeous full coverage foundation. I actually really love the applicator and the only downside is it smells like wall paint
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This product is a little dry for my skin type during certain times of the year. Though it feels light weight on the skin which i enjoy
Jennifer K.
Best new drugstore foundation. Lasts well with a little powder and isn't sticky. Flawless when applied with a damp sponge. My new fave!
mk P.
Atmore
Review for: Cocoa more...
Medium to full coverage product. Get an amazing amount of product and quality for your money! Good for any skin type. Totally worth it.
Alyza R.
Smyrna, GA
An excellent and very affordable foundation it's has a semi matte finish and medium coverage and isn't Cakey with a very light formula
Katie H.
Urbana, IL
Just bought this and it's my new fav! nice and lift face can breathe coverage doesn't feel heavy and makes makeup morning routine easy
Savannah C.
My go to foundation!! My shade is "rose ivory" which is marketed as a fair shade with cool tones. I love the packaging, and the price!!
Jaay M.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this foundation, it's very lightweight & it matches your skin tone perfectly! Full coverage all the way! I recommend to anyone!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?