BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
jazzyesquivel E.
So good I love the finish of this foundation it a matte i have heard so much good stuff about this foundation and I love it
Robin B.
Columbia Fls, MT
This is an unpopular opinion but I'm not a fan of this foundation. It leaves my skin feeling tacky and I'm just not a fan.
Halle C.
Indiana
This is so great it has amazing coverage and it applies very good. You can layer the foundation to get even more coverage .
ashly v.
It gave ne coverage but not a lot. But it was a good product. It kinda look natural. I always put it on when i put makeup.
Traci M.
I just bought this product and I absolutely love It! It makes my skin look flawless. Don't have any doubts just try it out!
Julie l.
Southern Kentucky
This foundation is amazing. It has medium to full coverage depending on the application. The biggest downfall is the smell.
Rebecca H.
Fort Stewart
WORST FOUNDATION OF 2017. SMELLS LIKE PAINT. CREASES WHEN DRY. FLAKES. DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PRODUCT.
Alanna P.
This foundation is amazing with a very wide variety of shades it is a medium to full coverage matte foundation that i love
Maria F.
.I love this. It is a very good color match. This stuff has a blurring affect on your skin. The packaging is very high end.
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
I honestly really love this product! Medium to full coverage but does require powder to set after. Best for dry/combo skin!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??