BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
... ..
It is a light fundation and it is buildable. Although i would say that the fundation oxidates so after a while it is darker.
Amber S.
Harrison
Great coverage. Good color. Will not use again though. I bought this product by a mistake and this isn't my preferred brand.
Livvi D.
Review for: Caramel more...
Bought it only cuz i heard good things about it. I tried it. It just didnt set well on my skin. It looked streaky and cakey.
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
Great foundation for dry skin! My new favorite foundation...alot better than the rainforest of the sea foundation from tarte.
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
I honestly really love this product! Medium to full coverage but does require powder to set after. Best for dry/combo skin!
kala a.
Kent City, MI
Review for: Porcelain more...
Good for the price. I use it for work and it does oxidizes after a while, but I work in a physically demanding atmosphere.
Rebecca H.
Fort Stewart
WORST FOUNDATION OF 2017. SMELLS LIKE PAINT. CREASES WHEN DRY. FLAKES. DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PRODUCT.
Christina G.
Lufkin
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I love ❤ this foundation of wet & wild 😜 it really affordable to buy and it does a full coverage on me with matte finish 😘
ashly v.
It gave ne coverage but not a lot. But it was a good product. It kinda look natural. I always put it on when i put makeup.
Robin B.
Columbia Fls, MT
This is an unpopular opinion but I'm not a fan of this foundation. It leaves my skin feeling tacky and I'm just not a fan.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?