BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Dorina A.
New York, Rockaway Beach
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I definitely have mixed feelings about this. This foundation smells like paint but the coverage is absolutely the best!
Fallon G.
Seriously a great foundation, and you can't beat the price. The formula is smooth and easily buildable. I was very impressed!
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
This is my go to foundation, I pick this over my high end! And it's $5, it's so full coverage and such an amazing foundation!
Chassidy M.
Logan
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This was a great foundation for the price point. It smells a little weird, but other than that I don’t have many complaints.
Jenny D.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Peach Natural more...
This is one of my favorite current foundations! It applies so smoothly and blends out flawlessly! You can build the coverage!
Mia M.
This foundation is amazing omg! It’s perfect if you’re
going to an event where you’re gonna take photos it just looks amazing
Medina B.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This is one of my favorite foundation because it is medium to full coverage and it is lightweight and it feels like the skin.
Samantha K.
It is okay. For my dry skin, I don't think it works the best. I don't like the smell of the foundation. Would not repurchase.
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
Great foundation for dry skin! My new favorite foundation...alot better than the rainforest of the sea foundation from tarte.
phalon m.
US
One of the best affordable foundations ever. If you haven't tried this I would. Great coverage, doesnt feel heavy on the skin
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??