BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Review for: Soft Beige more...
A pretty good foundation worth the price but I think that coverage is a medium a little thick feeling to the skin but easy to blend
Maggie A.
Old Fort
Purchased at: Walmart
Just recently tried this after seeing it in a YouTube vlog. It’s amazing! I will keep buying it over and over. Buildable coverage.
Karlie R.
I got it in the wrong color and I'm not sure about the strong paint smell but its a decent amount of foundation for 5 bucks.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Really enjoyed the product and great price. I love the packaging and the spatula that is included. It smells very strongly of paint
kle T.
Perfect drug store brand foundation. I pick this up for when I travel and don’t want to take my more expensive foundation with me.
Angeline S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wet n wild has stepped up their game since my days! They are taking name brands and putting them to shame! Great for a budget babe!
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
I love this! It's so great on my skin, it wears so well and looks great! It doesn't get oily quick as long as it set with a powder!
Stephanie P.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I absolutely love Wet N Wild ! This foundation is by far my favorite drug store one for daily use. Lightweight but great coverage.
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
I like this foundation quite a bit when I have clear skin. I am not satisfied with the color range and it doesn’t work for everyone
Parisia Z.
Review for: Cream Beige more...
The foundation is okay, I like how it doesn't really make my smile lines worse, it is kind of drying though. It is medium coverage.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?