BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Evelyn F.
Aguadilla, PR
Yo la amo yo la adquirí hacen 3 meses y es mi favorita cubre bastante lo que no es bueno es el olor pero te acostumbras a el
Fallon G.
Seriously a great foundation, and you can't beat the price. The formula is smooth and easily buildable. I was very impressed!
Tristan D.
Northpole ak
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation Is one of my everyday products with out it my makeup routine would be such a mess
Chassidy M.
Logan
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This was a great foundation for the price point. It smells a little weird, but other than that I don’t have many complaints.
Sayra R.
Exeter
THIS WORKS WONDERS! I tried it for the first time on Wednesday and it did me justice, coverage is good and stayed on all day.
Mia M.
This foundation is amazing omg! It’s perfect if you’re
going to an event where you’re gonna take photos it just looks amazing
Kayla L.
El Paso
I love this foundation. It covers really good and stays on all day. It's smells a little weird at first but then it goes away
phalon m.
US
One of the best affordable foundations ever. If you haven't tried this I would. Great coverage, doesnt feel heavy on the skin
Samantha G.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I was a little skeptical about buying such an inexpensive foundation. But my niece loved it & recommended it. It works great!
🍉Mally M.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Smells weirdly like paint, applys smoothly and has good coverage and a nice finish. Great foundation for the price though :)
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??