BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Erin C.
Kind of smells like paint. I actually love the little paddle attached to the cap. The color was good. The finish was decent. Liked it overall
Daniela B.
El Paso, TX
One of my top 3 drugstore foundations! Perfect for a natural look, it looks so pretty all the time and lasts all day on.

Shade: Golden Beige
Nicole P.
Pueblo, CO
Medium to full coverage. Definitely light and buildable. Very easy to apply with a damp sponge or brush. Affordable and would purchase again.
Lorena I.
Brooklyn, NY
Goes on smoothly. The only bad this is the smell! Hate that it smells like chemicals. But like that it lasts a long time and is easy to apply
Saffron G.
Port Orchard
A great drugstore foundation. Really cheap for a great full coverage foundation. Great for all skim types because the finish isn't tok matte.
Angelica H.
Smiths Station, AL
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Love how it has a little spatula!! Formula is okay and I honestly reach for this more than I thought I would. Better than I expected it to be
Marie Jasmine S.
I honestly really didnt like this product. I LOVE the shade range but for some reason my skin had an irritation with it and it broke me out.
Britni B.
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used!! The finish of this product is to die for!! It gives that flawless look. Just amazing!!
Krystal G.
I really enjoy using this foundation. It is a matte finish on my skin, and it is long lasting. It's medium coverage but you can build it up.
Ivonne E.
Mission, TX
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations ! I love the finish of it and how affordable it is i would totally recommend this foundation
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?