BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ashley S.
This is a great foundation for the price. Decent coverage and it easily blends. I use this product most days when i wear makeup.
Marlin B.
East Boston MA
I love how it looks on my face it leaves a flawless finish it doesn’t show my pores it’s one of my favorite drugstore foundations
Erick R.
Garland, TX
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Not a fan of the smell, however it’s the only foundation that doesn’t make me oily throughout the day and blends out beautifully.
Payton W.
Bethel Hts, AR
Review for: Amber Beige more...
THIS FOUNDATION IS AMAZING!!!! And so affordable! I have it in so many colors for my kit and it seems to work great one everyone.
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this on a whim and am pleasantly surprised! Lasts all day and makes my skin look amazing. Doesn't oxidize and wears well.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
This product is superb! Affordable yet doing very awesome effect on the skin. It doesn't make my skin cakey. Very smooth as well.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
Let me just for only $4 something omg! This foundation rocks! Especially for oily skin. Def recommend and lasts for a long time.
Michelle V.
Manalapan, NJ
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This is ok for a drugstore foundation but I find that it feels heavy on my skin. I prefer a more lightweight feeling foundation!
emali l.
I'm in the shade Cocoa this foundation has a flawless finish and lasts all day! This is my go to foundation for my everyday look
Angel P.
Mineral, VA
Absolutely love this foundation. Full coverage and easy to work with. I love all the shades offered! And of course awesome price!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??