BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Not great but if you are looking for cheap and decent quality foundation. That is not to heavy on your face, this is a good option
Nay Nay M.
Review for: Mocha more...
Full coverage, has a really warm undertone but does the job. Slight smell, light weight and may look orange but eventually oxidized
Karlie R.
I got it in the wrong color and I'm not sure about the strong paint smell but its a decent amount of foundation for 5 bucks.
Dana P.
Wylie, TX
My everyday, all year around foundation. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it. Goes on well and doesn't feel heavy.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
I love this! It's so great on my skin, it wears so well and looks great! It doesn't get oily quick as long as it set with a powder!
Trinitie E.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used. The color matches my skin perfectly. And it is great for combination skin.
Jennifer S.
Chicago
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This Photo Focus Foundation was the first drugstore foundation I tried and loved. It gives a matte finish and has a good coverage.
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Golden Beige more...
A really great drugstore foundation and super cheap!!! Great coverage and no flashback. The only Con is the smell is a little funky
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
This is heaven!! Love this formula, it does give a lot of coverage and it’s such a good quality for only $6 say whattt!! Super good
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
I like this foundation quite a bit when I have clear skin. I am not satisfied with the color range and it doesn’t work for everyone
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?