BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
kle T.
Perfect drug store brand foundation. I pick this up for when I travel and don’t want to take my more expensive foundation with me.
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
I kept hearing girls talk about this foundation. I decided to buy a bottle and I was surprised with how well this product goes on.
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Review for: Soft Beige more...
A pretty good foundation worth the price but I think that coverage is a medium a little thick feeling to the skin but easy to blend
America G.
Indio, CA
I love this foundation is amazing the coverage on it is great also but the only thing bad is the smell other than that is amazing.
Trinitie E.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used. The color matches my skin perfectly. And it is great for combination skin.
Alicia H.
Lake Village, AR
This product is to oily for my skin so it made My face oily and break out. So if you have normal/oily skin I wouldn't recommend it
Celi G.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Desert Beige more...
This foundation is amazing. It blends very well. Very affordable. Its super lightweight. Love the texture and the shades selection
Arlette R.
Love these products, such great quality, low price and a lot of variety! ❤️️ I would surely recommend to all my friends out there!
Karen F.
Clinton, MD
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Smells like paint like the type to paint ur house it looks nice when putting on but when drying it looks like ur skin is dehydrated
Andrea r.
Wilsons Mills, NC
i have to say it has good coverage overall alittle to orange for my color but i mix with pressed powder for a good matching finish
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??