BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Arlette R.
Love these products, such great quality, low price and a lot of variety! ❤️️ I would surely recommend to all my friends out there!
Robyn S.
Glendale , AZ
I kept hearing girls talk about this foundation. I decided to buy a bottle and I was surprised with how well this product goes on.
Lia C.
Mills River, NC
Swatched this at the store and didn't like it. Felt really dry, definitely matte finish. If you have oily skin, you would like it.
Danielle N.
Beautiful color. Amazing formula. Dewey finish that definitely needed brightening in my case. Good coverage, but not full coverage
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Golden Beige more...
A really great drugstore foundation and super cheap!!! Great coverage and no flashback. The only Con is the smell is a little funky
kasey f.
williams
This foundation is great! The coverage is full and I absolutely love it. This has a dewy finish and is great for combination skin.
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL
Gives me the coverage I want! Easy to blend, good options of colors. Smell is awful at first but dissipates after a minute or too!
Nay Nay M.
Review for: Mocha more...
Full coverage, has a really warm undertone but does the job. Slight smell, light weight and may look orange but eventually oxidized
Maddie W.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
My skin is very oily and it made it seem worse. The price was great but to make it look like I had any on I had to add a lot to it.
yazmin s.
Houston , TX
Review for: Caramel more...
I love this foundation is very good has a light coverage but it looks very beautiful and lasts a long time and is very economical.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??