BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Briana L.
Quinlan
I love this foundation. It works so well and it is super a fordable. I would thought theyd make more shades though. Great coverge !
Maddie W.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
My skin is very oily and it made it seem worse. The price was great but to make it look like I had any on I had to add a lot to it.
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I absolutely love this stuff I found the other day it dry matte which is my freaking favorite it's light to my face it's not heavy!
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Really enjoyed the product and great price. I love the packaging and the spatula that is included. It smells very strongly of paint
Madisson R.
The covers on my pores but it smells like wet paint. It's easy to blend and feels very soft however also very cheap for the quality
Libby T.
Spring Lake, MI
I found this foundation on social media. I tried it and love it! It is definitely my new go to foundation. The price is unbeatable.
Danielle N.
Beautiful color. Amazing formula. Dewey finish that definitely needed brightening in my case. Good coverage, but not full coverage
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Not great but if you are looking for cheap and decent quality foundation. That is not to heavy on your face, this is a good option
kasey f.
williams
This foundation is great! The coverage is full and I absolutely love it. This has a dewy finish and is great for combination skin.
America G.
Indio, CA
I love this foundation is amazing the coverage on it is great also but the only thing bad is the smell other than that is amazing.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??