BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
melanie c.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Rose Ivory, Soft Ivory more...
I love this foundation so much. its so much better than some of these high end ones out there and its cheaper. such a good product :)
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
This is my go to foundation. I love it. It applys so evenly. And it gives me great coverage. Not to mention the price is great!
Kassandra P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Cream Beige more...
This foundation suits very well with my skin don’t leave it too dry or to oily and it brings a stick for you can apply the foundation
Annette D.
Muy buenas pero deberían traer más tonos claros porque los tonos que tienen en mi país son muy oscuros como para pieles como la mía.
Christie B.
Chester, PA
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Pretty good for a drugstore foundation. The coverage is light and it smells like paint but overall it’s about $4 so it’s a good deal!
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
I love this new wetnwild liquid foundation it light and full coverage. I like how it's stays all day. Definitely would recommend this
paula d.
Love this foundation but for some reason every time I try to use it I break out in a bad rash :( was super excited about it . bummer
Priscella M.
This foundation is great as far as coverage but I couldn't get past the strong smell it has and I didn't like that there was no pump.
Gabriel E.
AMAZING. Its one of the best drugstore foundations out there. It blends very smoothly and it leaves my skin feeling very very smooth.
Erika M.
Really great coverage. Very affordable, and it can compete with high end foundations with the amount of coverage. Wish it had a pump
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??