BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sandra C.
Shelton, WA
I only have it a 4 because of the smell. It smells like paint. Other than that, the coverage is nice and it doesn't make my skin oily.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Good coverage and easy application. However, the scent throws me off and it feels a bit heavy on the skin. Great for the price though!
Ashley L.
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation like the way that it doesn't feel heavy on my face and last all day never have to touch up
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
I know a lot of people rave about this foundation, but I really did not like it. It made my skin look bad and it emphasized my texture.
jade g.
This foundation is not my favorite by any means. It left my pores looking huge and i couldn't find a goos skin color for my skin tone.
Stefanie A.
I really enjoy this foundation and love the fact that it's cruelty free and vegan. However, It does get me oily by the end of the day.
Alana H.
Temecula , CA
This product has a very strong paint smell at first but it fades quickly, good coverage, decent shade range and definitely affordable.
Daniela B.
Amazing amazing . Foundation I love love it . Amazing finishing coverage using the Beauty blender . It really is such an nice product .
Savannah C.
My go to foundation!! My shade is "rose ivory" which is marketed as a fair shade with cool tones. I love the packaging, and the price!!
Star B.
Morehead, KY
Awesome medium coverage foundation. I have normal to oily skin and this has worked great. The price tag couldn't get any better either!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??