BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Karina L.
Best foundation I could ever think of honestly if your barley starting to collect makeup definitely a good foundation to start off with!!!
Lucy E.
This foundations works wonders I really really like it covers all of my imperfections goes on smooth dryes up pretty fast must use primer.
rere l.
I really do not like this product. It makes my skin that look very cakey, patchy, and gross. But it's definitely not the worst I've tried 👍
Liz N.
Denton, NC
I used this all winter. Was perfect when applied with a brush or blender:. Good for dry/combination skin. Medium weight but full coverage:)
Hannah M.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Other more...
Okay! So this product I absolutely hated it because once I put it on my skin it was IMPOSSIBLE to blend out!!! That was a huge no no for me
Tori L.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I really liked this foundation though i usually prefer a matte foundation. it didn't last long though in the bottle it got thick and gross
Maranda G.
San Antonio
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Medium coverage foundation very matte , wouldn’t recommend for dry skin have to apply at a fast pace it’s long lasting very impressed
Harriett M.
Buford, GA
Quickly becoming my fav. Amazing for super oily skin. HUGE shade range, including warm, cool, & neutral tones. Can't beat the price either.
Gaylen W.
Billings
This is one of my all time favorite foundations! I can't believe how great it is for the price. I have really dry skin and it looks great.
Ailin L.
Love this foundation so so much! The coverage is biuldable and it matches my skin perfectly ! I love that they have such a big shade range
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?