BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Katie H.
Urbana, IL
Just bought this and it's my new fav! nice and lift face can breathe coverage doesn't feel heavy and makes makeup morning routine easy
Savannah C.
My go to foundation!! My shade is "rose ivory" which is marketed as a fair shade with cool tones. I love the packaging, and the price!!
Daniela B.
Amazing amazing . Foundation I love love it . Amazing finishing coverage using the Beauty blender . It really is such an nice product .
LiNa M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Desert Beige more...
Love it is perfect match for my skin color it gives you time to get an even blend you don't have to used alot to cover your whole face
Maddie 🌸.
My go to foundation! It's full coverage and looks beautiful on the skin. Long lasting and the applicator makes for an easy application!
sara w.
newberg, OR
BEST drug store foundation out there!!! it does smell kinda weird (reminds me of runts candy) but for 6$!!!??? how can i even complain
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This product is a little dry for my skin type during certain times of the year. Though it feels light weight on the skin which i enjoy
Elizabeth H.
Las Vegas, NV
MY NEW FAVORITE FOUNDATION...makes your skin look flawless...love love love pictures look so much better...all the finelines disappear!
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
I know a lot of people rave about this foundation, but I really did not like it. It made my skin look bad and it emphasized my texture.
Janielle V.
New York
Literally the best drugstore foundation I’ve ever used! Makes your skin look flawless and keeps it looking like skin. Highly recommend!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??