BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Yaritza H.
Lancaster, PA
Wonderful summer Foundation light and Dewey with a medium coverage. I love this Foundation very affordable and leaves your skin glowing.
Olimpia M.
Agoura Hills, CA
Love this. It's a great everyday foundation. You can build it up to your desired coverage and it never looks cakey. Super affordable too!
Heather Z.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I really enjoy this foundation. The fact that it is super affordable pushes it over the top. The coverage is great, and it blends well.
Kayla D.
Odessa, TX
Love this 4 Dollar win Has good coverage and drys matte and holds up all day it does oxidize so i would get a shade lighter then usual
Janielle V.
New York
Literally the best drugstore foundation I’ve ever used! Makes your skin look flawless and keeps it looking like skin. Highly recommend!
Rosemary B.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This foundation looks beautiful on the skin is uper buildable definitely prime and moisturize before it has a matte/ satin finish to it
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
My favorite foundation right now. Works great looks flawless and affordable. Love this make up. Matte finish medium coverage. Buildable
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
I personally think this was kinda oily, but everyone's skin is different.. it did cover my skin. But just didn't feel great on my face
LiNa M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Desert Beige more...
Love it is perfect match for my skin color it gives you time to get an even blend you don't have to used alot to cover your whole face
Savannah C.
My go to foundation!! My shade is "rose ivory" which is marketed as a fair shade with cool tones. I love the packaging, and the price!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??