BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
The color is perfect and the finish is perfect but the smell is overpowering. But that doesn’t stop me from using it after a while the smell goes away
Aria J.
Green Bay
I use this foundation daily and it leaves me looking as if I don't have foundation on at all! I recommend to anybody that has oily or combination skin!
Brittany M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I don't get the best coverage out of this but the color selection and price is great. To me it's a natural finish that I don't have to set with powder.
Angelica R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Such an amazing foundation. The PRICE is great. I get mines from Walmart which is cheaper and has a variety of shades. It makes my skin feel flawless.
Jennifer S.
Farmville, NC
I kept seeing this on Youtubers videos and I am not disappointed.   It's medium coverage and I love the spatula it comes with.   No more back of the hand 😜
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
For the price, this foundation is SO worth it!!! It's not the best foundation ever, but for the price it blends out beautifully and lasts quite awhile.
Ana A.
Really good foundation it truly is photo finishing. Really good price fake amount of product.i don't really like its very liquid so it drips everywhere
Amanda B.
Gives a great finish, nice coverage and not too heavy feeling or looking. Smells a little strange, but great price. Be careful dries down pretty quick.
Diana Q.
I love it.. I use it all the time.. I totally recommended. I wouldn't change it for anything.. It matches my color so perfect. Leaving a smooth skin..
kenzie t.
Jacksonville, FL
Pretty good especially for the price. But it does cake on and it's not the greatest for mixed textured skin but I would recommend it for more dry skin.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?