BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jasmine R.
Needville tx
This my favorite foundation I have 3 in my room Just in case they run out at my store it is a full coverage foundation I love it to death
Tori B.
Ponchatoula , LA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Great coverage! I absolutely love that it has an applicator on the lid! Only thing is that it starts to get patchy at the end of the day.
Sara S.
Dayton , OH
For the price it's amazing! It's full coverage and lightweight. My only con is that is smells like paint and I can't get past the smell.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
I love this foundation! It goes on so smoothly on the skin. It makes you look flawless. It does smell like paint but it goes away quickly
amanda s.
tyler, TX
This is one of my favorite foundations for a cheaper brand its great! It blends super easy and makes my face so clear ! Highly reccomend
Allie R.
Collierville, TN
Review for: Cream Beige, Nude Ivory more...
it smells like paint thinner, but it is amazing. it last sooo long all day. i was sweating a lot when i wore this and it barely smudged.
Lexi M.
Looks nice on face. Kind of drying, and dries really quick so you have to blend out fast. Coverage is about medium- I wouldn't recommend.
Gabby M.
Brenham, TX
Love love LOVE this foundation. It feels light on the skin and gives you a flawless finish. The coverage is great and does not get cakey.
Alexis C.
Iron River, MI
Very good pigment. However, it smells kinda strong like wet paint. I like the color variety and is a little hard to blend but not too bad
Shawnee C.
This is a great foundation once you get past the paint smell. It lasts all day, and doesn't oxidize too bad. Can't complain for only $5!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??