BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Tia H.
Columbus
I use his foundation everyday, it doesn’t take much! My first bottle lasted about 2-3 months. It is not too pricey. But you also get what you pay for!
Katie B.
Worcester, MA
This is my second favorite foundation (only to Kat von d). It's long lasting, comfortable, pigmented, great to my sensitive skin and it's cruelty free.
Synthia M.
Bronx, NY
Best best best foundation, it's AMAZING!!!! It has a good covering without being too heavy. Better than my high-end foundation, and has a long lasting.
Aria J.
Green Bay
I use this foundation daily and it leaves me looking as if I don't have foundation on at all! I recommend to anybody that has oily or combination skin!
Genesis H.
Review for: Caramel more...
BEST CHEAP DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION OUT THERE!! It’s very good with my combination skin and it lasts all day , I love how it also has a applicator as well
Cheyanne C.
North Las Vegas
Didn't like it. Just didn't look good on me. Always looked too cakey for me. Always broke up around my more and emphasised all the stuff it shouldn't.
Valeria G.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Classic Beige more...
An awesome liquid foundation with buildable coverage, amazing for the money. You may need some reapplies throughout the day but worth it for the money.
Mackenzie K.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I love this foundation. Super cheap and amazing for my skin. Not recommend for oily skin types. Lots of rant for skin tones. And is quite long lasting.
ashley m.
Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a single mom so cheap is ideal for me and this foundation for 5 bucks is pretty awesome.. it covers all of my blimishes. And isn't to heavy feeling
Emily G.
Mc Farland, WI
love this foundation, especially for the price. it has great coverage and sits nicely on the skin. doesn’t turn orange and easy to build if necessary.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?