BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
I love this foundation! Got mine at Walmart for $4.88 and its incredible and super buildable. Wish it had a dropper instead Fl paddle though
Heather W.
land o lakes
It’s great, it’s affordable and has good coverage. I have not used it in pictures to see if it flashes back. It wears very nicely on the skin
Nallely J.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this foundation! Great coverage and Semi matte finish great for combinations skin! Variety of colors from fair to dark skin. Try it out!
Angelina M.
Wappingers Falls
I like this foundation but when you take photos with flash it doesn't look good at all. You can see everything and makes you look super pale!
Victoria Rose R.
Waynesboro, MS
For the price, great foundation. Even regardless of price, still great. Large shade range and looks great and dewy on the skin. Not layerable
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
Review for: Rose Ivory, Shell Ivory more...
I love the way this looked in my skin, but I did not like the smell. It also dried out my t-zone a good bit but I have SUPER dry skin anyway.
Erin C.
Kind of smells like paint. I actually love the little paddle attached to the cap. The color was good. The finish was decent. Liked it overall
Lindsay B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Great foundation for the price. Full coverage and looks great in all lighting my only complaint is it doesn't last very long on my oily skin.
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Peach Natural more...
Currently using this foundation, by far my favorite foundation. Gives you that full coverage look you want. Highly recommend this foundation.
Cara J.
Monticello, MN
Literally the most beautiful foundation on me, ever, and I've tried a lot of high end. Hands down my favorite, and the price is UNBELIEVABLE.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??