BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Erin C.
Kind of smells like paint. I actually love the little paddle attached to the cap. The color was good. The finish was decent. Liked it overall
Nikita B.
Portland
I would choose this foundation over any high-end foundation! It has the perfect skin-like matte finish. It's very lightweight and buildable.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
No es muy grasosa así que funciona bien en verano, recomiendo sellarlas cin polvos translucidos y se verá genial, además de ser muy económica
Krystal G.
I really enjoy using this foundation. It is a matte finish on my skin, and it is long lasting. It's medium coverage but you can build it up.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
I love this foundation! Got mine at Walmart for $4.88 and its incredible and super buildable. Wish it had a dropper instead Fl paddle though
A A.
Used it once made my face look very cakey didn't like it
Maybe if I apply it differently or something but will not be trying it any time soon
Faith C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Some of the best coverage for a drugstore foundation. Couldn’t ask for much better. I reach for this over my high end stuff most of the time!
Abish L.
My second favorite foundation at the moment leaves my skin looking flawless all day the only bad thing about it is that its not full coverage
Nikki Y.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
It doesn’t get much better than this especially for the price. I have foundation that I’ve paid 3 times more for and it wasn’t nearly as good
Marie Jasmine S.
I honestly really didnt like this product. I LOVE the shade range but for some reason my skin had an irritation with it and it broke me out.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??