BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Alexus W.
Clarksville
Excellent product for the price. Actually works better than some higher priced foundation. Easily fills open pores and doesn’t leave your face oily nor dry
Asher R.
Gainesville, FL
This product didn't work for me. They have a nice shade range but this causes my combination skin to breakout. I guess the formula just isn't for everyone.
Tabitha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price this foundation its honestly the best the coverage is amazing and it doesn't make your face fill like it can't breath and it lasts all day!!
Crystal C.
Review for: Other more...
I love the coverage, but the shade range is bad. I’m currently using bronze beige. This shade is only get when im not tan. But otherwise love the product!
LaCandace H.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation is such a natural full coverage foundation and I love it. A little goes a long way and it's been my go to foundation for almost a year now.
Beth D.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Wet n wild photo focus foundation is probably the best drugstore foundation there is. This foundation is full coverage, looks beautiful and lasts all day!!
Aracelly V.
Honestly the wet and wild foundation is amazing for oily skin people and it’s full coverage!!! And you can find your foundation color and it’s pretty Matt.
Patricia A.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I've used in a long time. It doesn't make me cakey and blends beautifully. I was shocked by how cheap it was.
AnneMarie D.
Freeport, ME
This has been my to go foundation ! I'm still venturing different kinds but for the price this works wonders on my now dry to normal combination skin type.
Millie🐇🐇🐇. 2.
Phelan
I wasn't really impressed with this foundation. It smells like paint and is hard to blend out. It's a lot of product for the price but just isn't worth it.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?