BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Nikki Y.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
It doesn’t get much better than this especially for the price. I have foundation that I’ve paid 3 times more for and it wasn’t nearly as good
Katie W.
Fennimore, WI
This foundation is AMAZING!! I have fine lines and large pores and it doesn't settle in at all. The finish beautiful and stays all day long!
Jessica S.
Not great for oily skin. Nice product but a little too oily for me. I've used a primer as setting powder but still doesn't sit right my face.
Daniela B.
El Paso, TX
One of my top 3 drugstore foundations! Perfect for a natural look, it looks so pretty all the time and lasts all day on.

Shade: Golden Beige
Saffron G.
Port Orchard
A great drugstore foundation. Really cheap for a great full coverage foundation. Great for all skim types because the finish isn't tok matte.
Angelica H.
Smiths Station, AL
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Love how it has a little spatula!! Formula is okay and I honestly reach for this more than I thought I would. Better than I expected it to be
Brittany P.
I yhis that this blenda grat and is vtrat in photos. You have to build it up for it to work full coverage but i like that about this product.
Heather W.
land o lakes
It’s great, it’s affordable and has good coverage. I have not used it in pictures to see if it flashes back. It wears very nicely on the skin
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
This did not work for me.I have combo skin and this seperated and looked cakey even after i set it with loose powder.It was very affordable.
Cara J.
Monticello, MN
Literally the most beautiful foundation on me, ever, and I've tried a lot of high end. Hands down my favorite, and the price is UNBELIEVABLE.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??