BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Melissa S.
Tipton , IA
This is the best foundation at the drug store. If you can get over the smell of paint then this is the foundation you should use. It's amazing
Xamya C.
Review for: Mocha more...
Omggg this foundation is amazing, I wore it to homecoming last night and my face looked snatched the whole night. 11/10 would highly recommend
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
This is a new obsession of mine! It's a cheap foundation but the coverage is gorgeous..looks great in pics and there's a lot of shades. Try it
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
I love this foundation! It is such a steal too! It's medium to full coverage and does great with holding up! I'll be buying this again for sure
AMY M.
Richmond
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Great foundation! I have combination skin and I wear this on the weekends when I go out. It covers my acne nicely and doesn’t leave flashback!
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Feels smooth and blends in nicely. Not for oily skin though. Other than that, very nice foundation. Super inexpensive for the awesome quality.
chelsea N.
Voluntown
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is a good natural foundation. My only complaints are that it smells like paint and also that it gets a bit darker in the bottle over time.
Adilene S.
Wichita, KS
For the price, You cannot beat this foundation! The only con for me was the smell but overall this is one of my favorite drugstore foundations.
Elizabeth  S.
Pros color selection and applicator cons the smell isn't too pleasant but I got over it. Even after setting it, it still felt tacky on my skin.
Crystal A.
My favorite drug store product right now! Blends right into your skin product for only 6$. Recommend it to people with dry or combination skin
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??