BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Stella N.
Jackson, CA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Used every single drop lol. My favorite drug store foundation! Love the coverage it gives and is very light, doesn't make your face feel caked
Maria Z.
Corona, CA
Review for: Other more...
When im on a budget, this is my go to foundation. I love the coverage it gives. Its thick just how i like it. And it lasts all day.
#GiftCrush
Ivy Q.
LINCOLNTON
This is an awesome, low priced foundation that can be compared to many high end brands! Me and a few of my friends are all about this product!
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
I have this and it's so good because it doesn't melt off and I have oily skin so it works really good. I don't break out when I wear it either.
daminyah m.
Review for: Other more...
I use desert beige. The texture is amazing and how easily you can spread it is wonderful. The only thing Is I couldn't find a matching powder.
Fribeth S.
Houston , TX
Omg! I have to say .. this fundation is perfect if you wanna take a photo.. is matte finish . Perfect for all types of skin.. different colors.
Michelle R.
HAM LAKE, MN
I actually like this foundation more than pretty much all the high end ones that I've tried, and I've tried a lot! This foundation is awesome!
Leah B.
I'm giving this foundation 1 single star because it seemed so oily. Oily when I tried to apply it and oily throughout the day. I was not a fan.
Leah S.
This is my go to foundation! It's a medium to full coverage that holds up well at a super affordable price! Not too heavy and doesn't cake up.
Ashlyn A.
Grapevine
This is my favorite foundation of all time! There is no flash back whatsoever and it stays on all day. I will be wearing this on my wedding day
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??