BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Jacqui B.
This is the best drugstore foundation I have tried. I have multiple shade to make sure I always match. I think it looks so natural but covers great.
Kaisha R.
Tried this foundation for the first time today. I love the finish. Medium to full coverage. The only negative comment I have is it smells like paint.
Monica C.
Tulare , CA
Review for: Cream Beige more...
This foundation gives a very good outcome for the price. It gives a dewy finish. It is very easy to apply thanks to the wand that it comes with
Jordan G.
This is by far my favorite foundation I've ever used! It goes on evenly and stays in place all day. I have nothing negative to say about Wet n Wild!
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
This is such a bomb drugstore foundation. The finish is flawless and looks great in pictures. The coverage is build-able. & it's super long lasting.
Hunter L.
It amazing! It applies very smoothly. It has great coverage. I am a very light skin tone so I use shell ivory or porcelain. It depends on the season.
alyssa g.
Arlington, TX
SUCH GREAT COVERAGE. This foundation can be layered. The range of shades is amazing. This foundation lasted up to 8 hours on me. Def one of my faves.
snskis k.
This foundation was definitely better than I expected. From the first time I used it I loved it. Not only does it look amazing but it's long lasting.
Heather C.
Cridersville, OH
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I love this foundation, the coverage is great. It doesnt sit in my pores weird and it blends beautifully. Overall a fantastic drug store foundation!
Alicia F.
Color match was spot on. It applies nice and also love the spatula part on the stick to apply. Blends very nice and easy and the coverage is medium.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?