BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ashley Y.
Parma
Review for: Porcelain more...
I think I'm the only person who hated this foundation. It smelled so strong of chemicals. Made my face look so textured yet dry. Big no from me.
laura v.
Really great. Can build for a more intense coverage. Not a wide range of colors but has one that matches for me. Easy to apply and wears all day
Eve👄 M.
Norcoss
Review for: Golden Beige, Toffee more...
This is the only make up I use .. not only cause I love it on my face but because they are also animal friendly! I would highly recommend this .
Isabella R.
Visalia, CA
Really good foundation! It feels like I'm not wearing foundation at all and this is my everyday foundation too! Also this brand is cruelty free!
Amy G.
Littlerock, CA
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Personally the foundation looked cakey on me. It didn’t build up well on my skin. The scent on this foundation is strong and doesn’t smell well.
member-65dbb512d
Nobody ever mentions it but this product has a VERY STRONG paint smell! It's super thick but full coverage. Not recommended for dry textured skin
King S.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
People have mixed reviews about this but I love it . It’s full coverage and smells great too. It’s definitely affordable and you get no creasing
Melanie C.
i love how this foundation makes my skin feel soft and it sticks real good on my skin, I would definitely recommend this for you guys and girls!
lindsey h.
Salem, OR
One of the best drug store foundations ever. Very light weight. And is medium to full coverage. It smells a bit weird but its not such a big deal
Olivia L.
This is a great foundation! It is buildable and light on the skin. My only wish is that the lightest shade had more of a yellow than a pink tone.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??