BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Karlie M.
I absolutely love this foundation, it has great coverage and it really gives you a filter effect. It Also has a wide range of colors which is great.
Amanda H.
This is a great, natural-looking and light coverage foundation. It still looks like skin while evening out the complexion! Great overall foundation!
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
This is such a bomb drugstore foundation. The finish is flawless and looks great in pictures. The coverage is build-able. & it's super long lasting.
Hunter L.
It amazing! It applies very smoothly. It has great coverage. I am a very light skin tone so I use shell ivory or porcelain. It depends on the season.
Kelly S.
Cookeville, TN
I have dry skin and this doesn't make my skin look worse. It goes on great and has the perfect medium coverage for so my freckles still show through.
Kaisha R.
Tried this foundation for the first time today. I love the finish. Medium to full coverage. The only negative comment I have is it smells like paint.
Monica C.
Tulare , CA
Review for: Cream Beige more...
This foundation gives a very good outcome for the price. It gives a dewy finish. It is very easy to apply thanks to the wand that it comes with
Jordan T.
Olive Hill, KY
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is a great foundation for the price however it changes colors when applies to the skin and it would be much more convenient with a pump instead.
snskis k.
This foundation was definitely better than I expected. From the first time I used it I loved it. Not only does it look amazing but it's long lasting.
Molly B.
Norwood, PA
After about 8 hours of wear, this foundation was still looking pretty good! Pretty light weight but did settle into my smile lines despite baking :/
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?