BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jordan G.
This is by far my favorite foundation I've ever used! It goes on evenly and stays in place all day. I have nothing negative to say about Wet n Wild!
Karen D.
Katy, TX
One of the best drugstore foundations at such a great price! Leaves face looking flawless and natural doesn’t cake up and looks so good on pictures!
Jennifer L.
Andrews
Medium coverage but can build just recently bought it but it is really good. Smell is kinda strong but it's fine. #darkspots #naturalmakeup #dewyskin
Stephanie H.
stollings
Great shade ranges! This foundation is very full coverage without feeling heavy on the skin. Lasts all day. Has a very cool spatula for application.
Gema O.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
My perfect shade. I love the coverage and the price for sure. Full coverage such a beautiful color selection. And it last all day long. Matte finish.
Jenny J.
Woodbridge , VA
I love the little spatula it comes with! It makes the application process more neat and it's full coverage which I like. You can easily build it up.
Taylor J.
Visalia
I love this foundation. It’s a nice medium coverage. If you are looking to even your skin tone then this foundation is perfect and super affordable!
princess d.
Colville, WA
This is the only foundation I currently am using and for the price I absolutely love it. Its affordable with decent amount of full coverage! Love it!
Melissa J.
East Wenatchee
I was a foundation snob and only used high end. This is my go to foundation and already bought 2 back ups. Covers everything with very little product
Shaley C.
Marriott-Slaterville
This foundation has got to be one of my favorites! & this is coming from someone that has only used MAC for most of my makeup life! That says enough!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??