BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Victoria L.
GLENNVILLE, GA
This foundation works better than I expected honestly. It's very affordable and has excellent coverage. It's one of the best foundations I've used.
Abigail C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my every day foundation. It's buildable and has a nice dewy finish. It blends easily and lasts most of the day. Good for dry or combo skin.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
This is my current foundation love. I use it everyday. It has great coverage and it's buildable. It doesn't oxidize and it gives a flawless finish.
Cara S.
Jacksonville , NC
This foundation easily became one of my ride or dies. Very pigmented. Very affordable. Very long lasting. However the shade range needs some work.
pauline s.
Tobyhanna, PA
I give this 4 stars because while it is a pretty good cheaper foundation it did make my face look dry. If you need a cheaper foundation go for it.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
4 stars because I like the formula and the way it looks on my skin, the color is just a little off so I’m waiting to try it again during the summer
Sarah B.
Beaverton
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really like this foundation. It works really well at making my blotchy face one color. It has a swipy applicator which took some getting used to
carrie d.
This is a good foundation when your taking pictures you just have to find the right shade it don't come in many shades but it's a nice foundation.
Brooke D.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Love this foundation and gives a medium but buildable look. The smell can be hard to get used to and dries quickly, but do recommend to try it out.
Cinthia L.
Great foundation. It does oxidize a little bit darker but overall it is great coverage. Coverage is medium it can be build but it will look cakey.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??