BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
It has a very distinct smell, almost like paint. It feels good on my oily skin but I can’t get a lot of coverage from it.
Christy R.
Bean Station
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I recently purchased this bc of my favorite you tuber Kelly strack. Love this foundation it goes on so smooth and looks flawless. The only bad thing is the smell but oh well.
Kelsey P.
Beckley, WV
I love this! It's my first favorite drugstore make up it makes your face feel smooths and it makes it look great
Sarah M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
One of the BEST drugstore foundations I’ve ever tried. You know how much it is? 4 FREAKIN DOLLARS. I’m obsessed and I use it as my everyday foundation pretty much!
Jenny P.
Austell, GA
I love my wet n wild foundation and I love how it make my face look. Yes it do last long. It's good for all skin type. That's why I love it so much. It is lightweight. Yes I would recommend to everybody.
Bailie C.
Winchester, KY
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is my go-to foundation that i would recommend to ANYONE. I’ve worn it to many special events like a wedding, prom and graduation and it didn’t let me down.
Alice S.
Mineral wells , TX
Great foundation! Stays on a super long time and is vary lightweight. However I'm having trouble finding my shade I have 2 now and still haven't found my shade.
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
I had seen sooooo many good reviews on this I had to try it out and OMG at the coverage and it's buildable too plus it's very affordable $6 WAY TO GO #WETINWILD
Jordan G.
Birdport
Thus foundation did have decent coverage, but I couldn't bare the scent and I no longer use it. If your not sensitive to smells, I would recommend this product.
Mercedes G.
US
Review for: Golden Beige, Classic Beige, Peach Natural, Bronze Beige more...
Not my favorite. The applicator isnt very helpful. Also wet and wild doesn't have a very big range of shades. I have to mix to shades just to match my skin tone
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?