BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
syd P.
I’m in love with this foundation. The shade range is decent for drugstore and they’re super buildable for coverage. Looks natural after you’re done!
Madeline R.
I love the formula, application, AND I could find a shade that matched me! This stuff just goes to prove that drugstore brands shouldn’t be ignored.
katia p.
Henderson, NV
First time using wet n wild foundation. I really liked. It does the work. I really don't like to put a lot just a touch up to make a little natural.
member-6bf93a0b2
Honduras
Me encanta esta base tiene una excelente cobertura me tapa los barrios y las machas en la piel la recomiendooo muchísimo en realidad es excelente 😊😊
Cecilia W.
Perryton, TX
When I first got it, I had smelled it and it smelt like paint but once you apply it the paint smell goes away! I love the coverage and no touch ups!
erin d.
I would give this foundation 5 stars but the smell is awful so i couldnt other then that it wears awesome. Feels very natural and smooth on the skin.
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
It gives full coverage. The little wand applicator is very helpful when applying makeup. The color matches perfect. But it kinda smells like tequila.
Jenny J.
Woodbridge , VA
I love the little spatula it comes with! It makes the application process more neat and it's full coverage which I like. You can easily build it up.
Mackenzie B.
Anderson , SC
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is the best drug store foundation. Hands down. It's full coverage and feels great. The smell is a little weird though. It's such a great buy!
Mireya V.
Cheney, WA
I love this foundation. To feels good on the skin. It’s easy to apply. The only down side is it smells like paint but other then that it’s AMAZING
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??