BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Madeline R.
I love the formula, application, AND I could find a shade that matched me! This stuff just goes to prove that drugstore brands shouldn’t be ignored.
princess d.
Colville, WA
This is the only foundation I currently am using and for the price I absolutely love it. Its affordable with decent amount of full coverage! Love it!
Jenny J.
Woodbridge , VA
I love the little spatula it comes with! It makes the application process more neat and it's full coverage which I like. You can easily build it up.
Amanda H.
This is a great, natural-looking and light coverage foundation. It still looks like skin while evening out the complexion! Great overall foundation!
member-6bf93a0b2
Honduras
Me encanta esta base tiene una excelente cobertura me tapa los barrios y las machas en la piel la recomiendooo muchísimo en realidad es excelente 😊😊
Marisa A.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this foundation it reminds me of the fenty foundation but the price is very very very affordable i recommend this to every one thank me later
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
This product lives up to all the hype that was being said. It looks flawless on the skin and you can work it up to almost a full coverage foundation
Juliette L.
beaverton
Review for: Cocoa more...
It does smell like the paint you use to paint the s. But overall I love this foundation. It’s full coverage and so smooth. It makes you look flawless
erin d.
I would give this foundation 5 stars but the smell is awful so i couldnt other then that it wears awesome. Feels very natural and smooth on the skin.
Melissa J.
East Wenatchee
I was a foundation snob and only used high end. This is my go to foundation and already bought 2 back ups. Covers everything with very little product
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??